- Practical 3DCT imaging of the vestibular aqueduct for Meniere’s disease.
Acta Otolaryngol 2015 , Vol.135:799-806.
- Three-dimensional cone beam computed tomography imaging of the membranous labyrinth in patients with Meniere’s disease.
Acta Otolaryngol 2014 , Vol.134:1016-1021.
- Blockage pattern of longitudinal flow in Meniere's disease
- Saccular statoconial obliteration of the endolymphatic duct system-A
new theory as to the etiology of Meniere's Disease.
15th International Symposium and Workshops On Inner Ear Medicine and Surgery March 10-17,2012(Zell im Zillertal,Austria)
- Assessment of Meniere's disease from a radiological aspect - saccular otoconia as a cause of Meniere's disease?
Acta Oto-Laryngologica 2012 132:1054-1060
- Is blockage of endorymph by dislodged saccular otoconia a cause of Meniere’s disease?
The journal of International advansed otology 2011;7(3) suppl 2:33
- Visualization and assessment of saccular duct and endolymphatic sinus
Acta Oto-laryngol 2011 131(5):469-473
- Three-dimensional images of the reuniting duct using cone beam CT
Acta Oto-laryngologica.Suppl:129 493-496;2009
- Assessment of the reuniting duct by three-dimensional CT rendering.
Acta Oto-laryngologica 2009 February 10;1-3
- Blockage of reuniting duct in Meniere's disease.
Acta Oto-laryngologica 2009,1-7
- Probable function of Boettcher cells based on results of morphological study:localization of nitric oxide synthase
Acta Otolaryngol.Suppl:554 12-16;2004
- Nitrogen dioxide-induced eosinophilia and mucosal injury in the nose of guinea pig.
Acta Otolaryngologica 114:457-551,1994
- Pressence of bronchalveolar lavage fluid necessary for platelet activating factor indused ciliary depression.
International Archives of Allergy Immunology 104:302-306,1994
- Electron microscopic observation of communication between inner ear stereocilla under normal and noise stimulated condition.
Acta Otolaryngologica Suppl 486:13-18,1991
- Cochlear strial circulaion.
Acta Otolaryngologica Suppl 481:182-186,1991
- Trnsplacental transfer of kanamycin to the embryonal or fetal inner ear.
Acta Otolaryngologica Suppl 486:53-60,1991
- Strial circulation impairment to acoustic trauma.
Acta Otolaryngologica 111:85-93,1991